We rely on our fantastic supporters to help raise vital funds for our work. Whether you fundraise alone, with friends, or as part of a school or work group, there are so many fun ways to support our work. Get involved and help some of Aberdeen’s most struggling young families lead better lives.
· Run a 5k, 10k, or a marathon and ask friends and family for sponsorship
· Give up #justonething for a month – your morning Starbucks or your afternoon traybake, giving the cost to HSA instead
· Host a quiz night – gather your family, friends, colleagues and clients and test their general knowledge with a quiz night
· Hold an event: from coffee mornings and tea parties to cocktail evenings and wine tastings, get your friends together and request donations
· Arrange a clothes swap: tired of your wardrobe? Fancy a clothing makeover minus the hefty price tag? Join together with friends for a clothes swapping evening – with donations going to Home-Start Aberdeen!
· Have a de-clutter and sell your items at a jumble or car boot sale
· Organise a sports event with entry fees going towards Home-Start Aberdeen